Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reading Slump

I feel a reading slump coming on. I just finished reading Freakonomics by Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner. I'd read a long line of fiction and needed some interesting nonfiction to change things up a bit. It fit the bill, but I'm obviously late on reading this book, so you probably already know that it's interesting.

My library hold list is not giving me what I want to read. What I'd really like to read right now is David Crystal's A Little Book of Language. I recently heard the rebroadcast of his interview on NPR.

I was also about to complain about not having any good fiction to read right now, but I just found out that the newest Sara Gruen novel, Ape House, is waiting for me at the library. So hopefully some better reading is in the very near future for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment