Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Prince Caspian


I just finished reading the fourth book in the Chronicles of Narnia aloud to my daughter. I love the movies versions of both The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe and Prince Caspian. Though when I've recently read those two books, I've noticed how many differences there are between the books and the movies. But in this case, the differences aren't important because I think the movies capture the spirit and imagination and magic of the books.

I'm excited that we finished Prince Caspian because I know that we'll be able to get through Voyage of the Dawn Treader before the movie comes out this December. Which I'm excited about for more than just the fact that Ben Barnes, who plays Caspian, has a beard in the movie--but that helps.

1 comment:

  1. Ben Barnes=yum. Bearded Ben Barnes=Oh mama!

    I really need to re-read the Narnia books. It's been forever since I last read them and now is as good a time as any. :)

    ReplyDelete