Thursday, September 8, 2011

Review: Divergent


I've been jumping from book to book lately without really committing to or finishing anything. But then I got the YA Fiction Divergent by Veronica Roth from my books on hold at the library. I read it in two days, which is really good for me these days. It was entertaining and interesting. Even though I finished it hours ago, I feel like I should pick it up again and keep reading. It had a good ending, but obviously has a sequel coming.

It fits right in with the current YA craze of dystopian societies. If you liked the Hunger Games series, you will probably like this book. It is not a copycat of it by any means, but it is in the same vein and has the same feeling about it.

1 comment:

  1. I have this one sitting on my shelf, staring at me. I swear it's judging me for not reading it yet! I'll get it done before the end of the year though. I'm excited for it!

    ReplyDelete